Monday, February 20, 2012

Nutella, iPads and other fancy things

So I am busy using my boyfriend's iPad while he's slaving away like a baus at is new job (I can't get a permanent job yet seeing as I am going to Europe for a month in may... Which would actually get organized if my TRAVEL AGENT would email me BACK!!) and, seeing as I have been a bit of a lazy blogger of late, thought I would post something about the vague sense of self-delusion I have entered about my life (such delusions include refusing to believe that Nutella doesn't replace itself and that it costs thirty bucks; that bleach will make my stained white shirts WHITE and not a piss-stain yellow, and that Six months from now, I will actually have a paying job with a desk and maybe a benefit or two).

Delusions aside, i have come to the conclusion that while my laptop has given me chronic Carpal Tunnel Sydrome, this iPad is going to give me arthritic fingers.

Since this is the height of profoundness that I shall be pushing myself to reach today, I should probably quit while I'm ahead and go make some more Nutella toast.

2 comments:

  1. Well I wish I could have some Nutella toast... but I'm stuck in school in 34 degrees... I also wish that SOME people would replace my Nutella when I KNOW they have been eating away at it whilst I've been at school.. tsk tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello unknown... Judging by the aggressive tone in your comment I assume you are my sister lol. (that and the fact at I am the one that eats all your Nutella tee hee)... Don't worry, not long and you'll be jobless and bored like me x x x

    ReplyDelete